Divina Super Naturals and their uses:
1. 6.OSN, 7.OSN, 8.OSN, 9.OSN should be used to lift color from our line and other color lines.
2. We can expect 1 to 2 levels of lift.
3. If a client has a level 5 or higher and plans to change the color to a color two levels lighter(level 7) and doesn’t want to damage the hair we can use the Super Naturals. Always pick the Super Natural color one level lighter than our final desired shade.
Client was a level 5 wants to be a level seven and has grey roots.
1. Apply a level 8.OSN mixed with equal parts with 30 volume and apply to previously colored hair. After 15 minutes the old color should have lift to a gold level seven. If their is a real build up of old color another application of the SuperNaturals is recommended. Their is no damage done to the hair using SuperNaturals. When the ends of the hair are lifted to a 7.3 you now have a built-in filler and can apply your 7AT to the roots for 30 minutes pulling the rest through the hair the last 10 minutes.
2. On previously colored hair with a level 5 or below 5 a bleach/shampoo/10 volume mix should be applied to those colored ends and hair lifted to at least to a level 6 and then the SuperNatural procedure can be done.
3. SuperNaturals are not to be used for Grey Coverage!!!
Divina 00 and it’s uses:
1. It is used as a ammonia type lifter giving a 1/2 level of extra lift when mixed with the Divina High Lifts
2. Mix Super High Lifts on a level 6 or above to achieve 4 levels of lift(always counting level 6 as the first level) mix 1 ounce of the desired
SuperHigh Lift color with 1/2 ounce of 00 and 21/4ounces of 30 volume. The timing is 35 minutes on the roots or on a retouch. On a virgin application apply to the mid shaft first then roots and ends. Mixing ratio 1 part color to 11/2 parts developer.
3. If your inventory was low and you needed a 8 but only had a 7 you could mix 1&1/2 ounces of 7 with a 1/2 ounce of 00 to make a tube of 8. Then mix equal parts color to developer and then color the hair.